Seeking Advice on Building a Mobile App with Minimal Coding

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on a mobile app idea but have limited coding experience. I am looking for tools or platforms that can help me build this app with minimal coding. My goal is to create a user friendly app that includes features like notifications and user profiles.

Could anyone recommend any low-code or no-code platforms that are great for beginners: ?? Additionally, if you have any tips on how to get started or resources that could help, I’d greatly appreciate it… I already read many articles and blogs like this: https://www.mobiloud.com/blog/build-mobile-app-without-experience-aws/ but looking for some more guidance.

Thanks in advance for your help :grinning:

Maria :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @jonassriya

This forum is for Jigx users to ask questions and get information on how to use and configure Jigx. Using Jigx to build mobile applications does require that you undertstand and can write some code, it is not a no-code platform.

With Jigx, you build native mobile solutions in Microsoft Visual Studio Code, a development environment installed on many platforms, including Windows and Mac. Jigx extends Visual Studio Code with the Jigx Builder, an extension that allows you to build, test, and publish Jigx mobile apps, and use YAML, SQL, JSON, and JSONata.

Notifications, profiles, and roles are all part of the app. You can look through the getting started guide for more information on how to build your first app.

If you would like a demo of the Jigx software to better understand the functionality, please inbox me.

Thanks
Leesyl